Terms and Conditions
Travel to Himalayas is a trustworthy and registered Company under the laws of Nepal’s Government and accepts your bookings under the following terms and conditions.
- To secure a trip/trek, 20% down payment is required as per the company policy.
- Rest of the amount or final payment should be made upon your arrival in Nepal.
- All cost are convert into its equivalent of US$ and we accept, Visa card, master card, Visa electron, Master electron, travelers Cheque, bank transfer and of course cash.
- No refund will be made out of 20% deposit amount in case of cancellation of the trip for any other reason made by clients but in case of emergency we can postpone the trip date.
- No refund will be made to clients who drop out from the journey regardless of whatever portions remain unused in the itinerary.
- If Travel to Himalayas cancels your trip due to unforeseen circumstances like war, natural disasters, conflict, unfavorable climate etc., we would be happy to refer you to alternative trip of a similar standard. Even if this doesn’t fit your personal interest, all money paid by you to our company will be refunded. But remember, any other expenses incurred by you as a result of this booking are entirely your responsibility.
- A tour / trek guide who represents Travel to Himalayas deserves all authority during your tours. If you commit any unlawful act, you are compelled to leave the tour. No refund will be made in such case.
- We put our every effort to ensure comfortable traveling, but you must understand that what you might be accustomed to in the western affluent countries, the Himalayan countries can’t afford such facilities. Weather is another factor that directly impact on your journey. Hence, patience in mind, enthusiasm and proper preparation before the trek/tour is a must before you venture into the journey.
- You must purchase comprehensive travel insurance package against medical, natural calamity, helicopter evacuation, personal accident, trip cancellation etc. This is suggested to all our esteemed clients.
- To make alterations of any trek / tour itinerary, prior notice is requested. You’re advised to stay in touch with us. But occasionally, you may be obliged to do so en-route under certain circumstance for instance bad weather etc.
- All necessary documents should be presented in sequence for example to issue visa, necessary permits etc. We’re not accountable in case of any trip formality not completed in time before the trip departs on the absent of essential papers and documents.
A) 50% discount on the trip cost is given to one person in a group of 9 to 15 persons.
B) 100% discount is given to one member in a group exceeding 16 persons.
Risk & Responsibility:
Your safety and enjoyment is our prime concern. We therefore carry out our responsibility honestly and sincerely to ensure your holiday trouble free and perfect. Nevertheless, unless stated otherwise, trip may be change under uncertain and inherent circumstances such as land-slides, road blockage, flood, snowing, political unrest, cancellation of flight, delay arrival, sickness or accidents etc. Any extra cost incurring there is your personal responsibility and should be borne on the spot.
There is a real possibility of flight delay or postponement because of notorious weather in Himalayan regions which could happened frequently in Everest region (Lukla), Jomsom, Dolpa, Simikot and Jumla region etc.
Trekking in the remote areas or as described above, especially during high season, you’re highly advised to reserve extra days to prepare with some delays and avoid frustrating consequence. In case of delay in flight prior to trek departure or at the end of the trek, you need to meet your accommodation, food costs yourself.